Principal, Graham Consulting Associates, Inc.
For 25 years, Daniel Graham has provided training and consulting services
to corporations and government agencies throughout North America and
Europe. He has trained more than 70,000 engineers, scientists, and
business professionals to write better documents faster. His articles
on law, engineering, risk management, Catholic issues, and family topics
have been published in diverse journals. He is an award-winning novelist.
His new book, Can Do Writing is already on the reading lists for major
universities such as Harvard Business School and Queens College, Toronto.
Daniel Graham earned a Masters in Business Administration from the
University of Alabama and a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
from The College of William and Mary. For 10 years, he served as an
officer in the United States Army with assignments in tactical and
strategic intelligence. When serving as the Chief Executive Officer
of High Frontier, Inc., he founded the Journal
of Practical Applications in Space. He is the father of seven children.
Recent Books by the Daniel Graham:
• The Father's Gift, to be announced
• Can Do Writing, with Judith Graham, Ph.D., John Wiley & Sons,
New York, NY, April 2009
• The Writing System, with Judith Graham, Ph.D., Preview Press,
Fairfax, VA, March 2003
• Tenebrea Rising, with Roxann Dawson, Pocket Books, New York,
NY, January 2002
• Tenebrea’s Hope, with Roxann Dawson, Pocket Books, New
York, NY, October 2001
• Entering Tenebrea, with Roxann Dawson, Pocket Books, New
York, NY, July 2000
• The Politics of Meaning, Preview Press, Fairfax, VA, November
• The Gatekeepers, Baen, New York, NY, September 1995 (Compton
• The Writing System Workbook, with Judith Graham, Preview
Press, Fairfax, VA, November 1994.